Monday, September 28, 2009





Wow the first taping went great with Ayanna! I was amazed to see how neat and clean her nails were. Also they were polished to perfection! Impressive that she did this herself!
I had a few visitors like my bestie DivoJ and my daughter Alexa stop by to meet Ayanna. My wonderful asst Ms Veronica helped me with the camcorder and her nails too.

I was so impressed with how clean her nails were. Not a spec of dirt or even old polish to be seen under her nails. In fact her polish job was so impressive I would have sworn someone else did it!

It took a quart of acetone and more cotton than I use in a day to remove her polish. Once this was done we buffed her nails prepping for the longest MINXn I have ever done (or anyone for that matter!) The video will up as soon as I get a card reader. sorry yall I got a new camcorder and can't fig it out just yet!

Yeah yeah you think it is gross. Every time I wanna say I could careless what you think...I remember why I want to do this documentary. By the time I finished her nails...4 hrs later and the time flew too....we had Minx'd 27 inches of nails and polished the rest with OPI Gold.

Ayanna is a super sweet and easy goin lady. I like her..alot! Stay tuned for more to come.
MINXn Peace yall!

2 comments:

  1. No, I don't really wanna know that, but my first guess might be "that's what a bidet is for!" My next question is does Ayanna work/have a career, and if so, in what industry? What does she find is the most difficult everyday tasks to do with her hands? How does she safeguard them (and herself!) while she sleeps at night? Does she plan on going shorter with them once she reaches her Guiness World Record goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Athena!!! First time on your blog! GREAT pic's and I really love your videos on Ayanna's nail journey... WOW!!! I do have a question...
    What is Ayanna's most challenging everyday task that she finds is difficult to do with her hands?

    Thanks :)
    Jesenia W

    ReplyDelete